One cannot imagine Walla Walla without imagining great food to accompany its great wines. Walla Walla is home to every type of restaurant imaginable, with a selection spanning every budget. Walla Walla has been named as a haven for foodies in various national publications. No matter your choice of menu, you will be given a memorable experience.
Below you will find a list of our favorite restaurants in Walla Walla.
Our Top Picks for Food in Walla Walla
Walla Walla Area Dinner
- Bar Bacetto (Waitsburg) (Mike Easton’s (Seattle’s Il Corvo and Il Nido) new restaurant). Text or call (509) 316-0399 for reservations.
- Saffron Mediterranean Kitchen
- Hattaway’s on Alder
- Kinglet offers a Tasting Menu ($135) from Thursday – Sunday and also offers Sunday Brunch ($40). (Eden Hill (Seattle) chef Maximillian Petty)
- Passatempo Taverna
- The Vine Restaurant at Cameo Heights Mansion in Touchet, WA
- Brasserie Four
- The Marc Restaurant
- AK’s Mercado Fantastic tacos and smoked meats. Formerly Andrae’s Kitchen but in a new location and no longer in the gas station). Jim German leads the drinks program. They also serve breakfast.
- Walla Walla Steak Co.
- Yamas Greek Eatery
- Valdemar Estates Winery is Walla Walla’s only winery restaurant. It serves wonderful tapas that pair well with their wine offerings.
- Eritage Restaurant and Bar located in the luxury Eritage Resort in the rolling hills north of town.
- Public House 124
- The Green Lantern (pretty good pub food)